TERMS & CONDITIONS
By confirming a reservation online you agree with Grifid Hotels’ rules concerning terms, booking cancellation, cases of no show, etc., as follows:
Simply browsing the Website does not create any agreement whatsoever between GRIFID HOTELS and the User. GRIFID HOTELS provides information on the Website relating to the Services that it markets thereon.
By accessing and using the Website, the User hereby undertakes to accept the General Terms and Conditions provided herein below (the “Terms and Conditions”); therefore, we recommend that the User reads this section carefully prior to starting. GRIFID HOTELS reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete part of the Terms and Conditions, and make changes to the Services without prior notification at any time.
All the resources and technical requirements required to access the Website and the Services must be borne exclusively by the User, as well as any expenses or taxes that may arise from the provision of the Services.
All prices listed in our website are BGN (or the chosen currency) per room per day and include VAT, tourist tax and insurance tax.
The prices relating to the reservation of the Services shall be indicated before and during the reservation process.
The prices shall be confirmed to the User with all the taxes included, in the Hotel's commercial currency (in some cases it may be different to the Hotel's local currency) and shall only be valid for the period indicated on the Website.
All reservations, regardless of their origin, must be paid in the Hotel's currency, except when there are particular provisions indicated at the Hotel.
Currency conversion is shown for information purposes only, never contractual purposes. Only the currency that has been confirmed when the reservation is made is guaranteed (if such currency is different to that of the Hotel, the currency conversion costs shall be met by the User).
When making your reservation, please provide the details that you wish to appear on the invoice for services.
The price offer is valid for 24 hours. GRIFID HOTELS reserves the right to change the prices and special offers depending on the hotel occupancy.
The quote displayed on the Website shall be based on the rate in force for the User's country of residence, using the User's IP address as reference. In the event that, due to a discrepancy between the User's IP used to access the website and their country of origin, an incorrect calculation is made, GRIFID HOTELS reserves the right to change the system's quote, having previously notified the User.
In the event that GRIFID HOTELS cancels the reservation due to an act of nature or force majeure, the reservation shall be cancelled without entitling the User to file a claim or request compensation. Such event must be communicated to the User, where possible, via the communication channel used when confirming the reservation.
Reservations at GRIFID HOTELS can be made as follow:
By phone at +359 (0) 700 20 909 or per e-mail at [email protected]
Online through the website www.grifidhotels.com
Directly in the hotel
1. Reservation by e-mail and telephone
When making a booking by e-mail or phone, it is necessary to send us an inquiry to [email protected] or call at +359 (0) 709 20 909, providing information about the name of the guest, period of stay, number of nights, number of adults and children / age /, after which you will be provided a price offer for accommodation by e-mail or phone.
2. Online booking
You can make an online reservation through the online reservation module on our website after entering the required parameters such as period of stay, number of persons and choosing the desired room type.
3. Reservations on spot directly in the hotel
When making a booking on spot, it is necessary to provide us with the name of the guest, period of stay, number of nights, number of adults and children / age /, after which you will be provided with a price offer for accommodation. Price offer can be either presented in a hard copy or by e-mail.
Your reservation is considered confirmed but NOT GUARANTEED until a deposit of 100% of the calculated amount is paid according the conditions valid and confirmed for the concrete reservation. Only after receiving the full amount of the reservation, it is then considered confirmed and GUARANTEED.
In case of а late arrival or no-show, kindly inform us in advance.
1. Payment with a credit card under a different name to that of the reservation. In the event that the cardholder is not the person who is going to stay at the hotel, the cardholder will have to provide additional information, over and above that normally required as part of the purchasing process. If that information is not provided correctly, payment must be made at the hotel and, if it is not provided at all, the booking will not be valid.
2. Payment via PayPal (available for selected Grifid Hotels): The User, should they also be a PayPal user, may pay for the reservation via their PayPal account.
3. Payment at the destination: Payment may be made by the User in cash or by card at the destination upon arrival at the Hotel. In such case, the User shall enter, in order to guarantee the reservation, the purchaser's credit card information and in the event that they do not show up at the Hotel or they change the details, GRIFID HOTELS will charge them the stipulated penalties. Under no circumstance is it guaranteed that the payment method used for the initial guarantee can be used to pay at the destination. Cash payments must be made in the Hotel's currency according to the official BNB fixing 1 EUR = 1.95583 BGN.
4. Payment by bank transfer.Payment of the reservation can be made by bank transfer to the GRIFID bank accounts in EUR or in BGN.All bank fees and transfer costs are at the client’s expense.In case of payments by bank transfer in EUR, the amount of the reservation should be calculated according to the national fixed exchange rate at 1 EUR = BGN 1.95583.It is necessary to enter your name, hotel and reservation number as a reason for payment.
5. Payment via virtual POS terminal. GRIFID HOTELS respect your confidentiality
In order to protect you from fraud while making your credit card payment, we apply the best practices recommended by the international card organisations.Security during entry and transmission of card details is ensured by the use of SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between our server and the respective payment page of our bank.Authenticity of your credit card is checked by entering the card verification value (CVV2).In addition, to identify you as a cardholder, our bank’s payment server for e-commerce supports the authentication schemes of the international card organisations – Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, in case you are registered to use them.Your personal details will be used only for the purpose of handling your reservation and payment will not be disclosed to third parties.Transaction receipt. If your transaction has been processed successfully a transaction receipt is displayed on the screen which you need to print and keep. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron payments. Check with your credit card issuer if your card is online transactions compatible. The transaction currency for credit card payments is BGN.
1. In case of cancellation of a prepaid reservation the terms and conditions confirmed for the concrete reservation will be applied.
2. If cancellation is made at any time later than that referred to in the previous Article 1. or in case of no show, Grifid Hotels retain 100% of the amounts paid for online reservations.
3. In case of an earlier departure, 1 extra overnight will be charged.
GENERAL HOTEL RULES
There is a casual elegant code in all public areas within the hotel. Guests are allowed to wear swimsuits only at the hotel's swimming pools.
Dress Code – long trousers for gentlemen for dinner apply for some restaurants, please read the information provided in the hotel description.
Hotel reserves the right not to allow unacceptable levels of noise or guest behavior. You are responsible for complying with all conventional standards of good conduct during your hotel stay. In case of refusal to comply with the requirements, hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking without being responsible for any refund or indemnity.
Hotel policy does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, nationality, religion, sex, marital status, age, ethnicity or disability. All guests and staff shall be expected to observe this policy and the hotel reserves the right to remove any person or persons who has/have committed an offence against this policy.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
All expenses of damage to the hotel property shall be paid by the persons who caused them at market prices upon providing with a hotel invoice.
Any Food and Drinks could not be taken out of the restaurants due to Public and HACCP regulations.
Under Bulgarian legislation it is not allowed to smoke in the hotel lobby, restaurant, bars and rooms.
e-mail: [email protected]
tel: +359 (0)700 20 909
fax: +359 52 394 990
- GRIFID HOTELS reserves the right to cancel a reservation in case of force majeureand other reasons beyond the control of the hotelier. In such cases the hotelier:
- Will provide you with the opportunity to stay in another GRIFID hotel without changing the price conditions and the quality of your chosen product.
- Refunds the deposit paid by the client within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of a written request for this from the tourist, and does not owe a penalty to the same.
- If the guest is unable to travel in case of force majeure and within 7 days before check-in, he/she should notify the hotel, providing written evidence of the reason for force majeure. In this case, the hotel provides accommodation for another period, by offering maintaining the same conditions and prices and without reimbursing the paid deposit.