GRIFD-20 FOR COVID-19
Plan and measures under COVID - 19
We at GRIFID Hotel have always been gloried in TRUST by our valued guests and partners for offering quality and highly varied product, for emotional and unforgettable holiday experrience.
In this specific moment TRUST US as usual! We have prepared and organized a strict action plan for operation under COVID - 19, which will ensure the wellbeing of our guests, employees and partners. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety based on the recommendations of the National crisis headquarter, WHO, CDC, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor and Social Policy!
- Personal protective equipment for all employees in the different hotel departments
- Training of staff in the special code of practice and behavior at work and after
- Daily health screening of staff before entering the workplace
- Appointment of dedicated team of upper level management and department heads to follow-up and control the implementation of all measures
- Hygiene and safety protocols training
- Hand washing and use of antibacterial gel every hour
- Use and constant change of masks and gloves
- Digital presentation of the entire hotel information – menus, programs, maps etc.
- PVC protectors at the reception desk
- Personal service upon check in
- Personal assistance by Grifid concierge throughout the stay
- Body temperature checkup
- Social distancing during registration
- Use of antibacterial gel
- Automatic hand sanitizer at the lobby.
- All luggage carts are disinfected prior to and between uses.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of reception desk and prior to each check-in process
- The area is clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing.
- All room keys are disinfected prior to providing these to guests.
- Guest who present symptoms will be isolated in their room and medical Assistance will be provided if necessary.
GUEST ROOMS & COMMON AREAS:
- COVID – 19 guest kit -upon arrival in each room; equipped with masks
- The daily room cleaning service is maintained provided the guest is outside the room. If guests do not want their room cleaned, towels will still be changed every day
- Masks and gloves provided to housekeeping and maintenance teams
- Regular disinfection and cleaning of critical points in hotel rooms - door handles, remote control, telephone, mini bar, switches, wardrobe and drawer handles, bathroom
- Frequent disinfection and cleaning of common areas critical points: lift buttons, handrails, corridors, WC, luggage room, door handles etc.
- Training of Housekeeping staff by professional companies for hotel complex hygiene ( Ecolab, Diversy )
- Disinfection stations in place in common areas ( lobby, restaurant and bar entrance, mini club, spa center, fitness, swimming pools and relax zones, sport fields etc. )
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Many years of experience in All Inclusive a la carte with Grifid Hotel Metropol, being the first hotel in Bulgaria under such kind of operation
- Safe a la carte restaurants and buffets
- QR code menu for all F&B outlets .Physical menus are available upon request and are carefully disinfected between every use
- A la carte restaurants have to be booked in advanced with our GR
- Hand sanitizer is available at restaurant entrances, on bar tops and throughout the establishements
- Safe Live cooking stations, buffets, corners
- Mandatory use of: masks and gloves for all hosts
- Reduced capacity to maintain social distancing
- Change and disinfection of tablecloths, salt shakers and furniture for each guest.
- QR code menu for spa procedures
- Preliminary reservations for spa services
- Special procedures for disinfection of fitness rooms, swimming pools, treatment rooms and equipment
- All high contact areas are sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day, and lockers are sanitized between uses.
- Essential bactericidal and fungicidal oils are used to atomize all areas and also in aromatherapy treatments.
- Spa areas involving water, like whirlpool tubs and pools, hydrotherapy pools, are sanitized by maintaining the water chemistry for pH, alkalinity, and calcium hardness and to destroy microorganisms and bacteria.
- In hydrotherapy areas, spa staff wear special footwear that is used only in the hydrotherapy area
- All spa therapists wear facemasks to ensure proper hygiene and safety to guests
MINI CLUB & SPORT:
- Individual materials for creative activities for the young guests in house
- Keeping social distance during organized activities with adults and children
- Kids Club activities take place outdoors (egg: beach, swimming pool).
- Kids Club facilities are cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly, during operating hours
- Temperature checks are required for all kids before entering the Kids Club
- Our entertainment team requires everyone to wash and disinfect their hands at the beginning and end of all activities
- Performances: They are organized outdoors, whenever possible, or in indoor areas with reduced capacity and set-ups which ensure social distancing
SWIMMING POOL, BEACH, AQUAPARK:
- Special arrangement of sunbeds and umbrellas, ensuring appropriate social distancing
- Disinfection stations for guests disposal
- Regular disinfection and cleaning of sun chairs, tables and mattresses.
- Items like ping pong equipment and tables, basketballs, volleyballs, tennis rackets etc. are cleaned between every use
- Pool chlorine levels will be safely elevated within a permitted range
- Doctor Service available 24 hrs
- Use of chemicals and authorized products
- Sanitized Air Conditioners
- Use of disinfecting mats for footwear
- Sanitization, disinfection and constant cleaning of all areas
YOUR SAFE HOLIDAY. OUR MISSION.
PLACE YOUR TRUST IN US!